Butora Narsha Wide Fit Climbing Shoe
It seems like everyone at climbing gyms and boulder fields are talking about Butora’s Narsha Wide Fit Climbing Shoe, and not just for its beautifully designed toe cover. That work of art actually serves a purpose—to give your toe the traction it needs to stick nasty toe hooks on greasy plastic and greasier granite. Butora made the toe—as well as the sole—out of tacky Neo rubber for long-lasting edging performance. The Nasha certainly sports a highly aggressive downturn, but Butora instilled this unique, internal NSF strap that adds room to the upper so you can have a little more comfort when you’re sport climbing long routes.
- An aggressive shoe for bouldering and gym climbing
- Harsh downturn assures performance for steep, overhung climbs
- Neo rubber covers toe and sole for edging and toe hooking
- Heel rand with unique pattern that stretches for a better fit
- Internal NFS strap adds or reduces volume for a tighter or more comfortable fit