OVERNIGHT YOUTH GROUP LOCK-INS
Have a youth group or scout troop looking
for a fun weekend event?
We are now offering Saturday Night “Lock-Ins” to churches and other youth activity groups in order to give an option of wholesome Weekend Fun to the kids in the area. Climbing is a fun
weekend activity for kids of all ages!
- Includes All Gear Necessary to Climb
- One or two on duty staff members depending on the size of the group
- Climbing routes of all difficulty and skill levels
- Parents or chaperones can have fun too!!!
- A Fun Environment
- Use of restrooms / facilities
What you need to provide:
- Parent / Guardian Signed Waivers for all minors and a Photocopy of Parent / Guardian's Drivers License if not accompanying their child.
- Each youth should bring their own sleeping bag, pillow, toiletries, etc.
- Food is not included
- You will need approximately one Adult (18+ yrs of age) Chaperone per 7 children
Some Benefits of Climbing:
- Truly a Great Family Activity, with something for all ages and physical fitness levels
- Encourages Goal Setting
- Fun & Physical Activity
- Improves Mental Focus & Concentration
- Builds Self-Confidence
- Creates a sense of Achievement
- Strengthens Problem-Solving Skills
- Encourages Camaraderie
||$32 / person
For more information or to check availability,
Call us at:(904) 683-2512 or
e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org